Personal Info• 2019-Current, Neubauer Assistant Professor, The Wolfson Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Russell Berrie Nanotechnology Institute, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
• 2014-2019, Post-Doctoral Associate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), at Daniel G. Anderson/Robert S. Langer Lab, Department of Chemical Engineering, the David H. Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research at MIT, Boston Children’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School, USA.
• 2009-2014 PhD in Medicinal Chemistry, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (HUJI), School of Pharmacy; Faculty of Medicine. Supervisor: AJ Domb. Dissertation with distinction.
• 2008-2009 MSc in Medicinal Chemistry: The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, School of Pharmacy; Faculty of Medicine, with distinction. Direct PhD track.
• 2006-2008 B.Sc. in Medicinal Chemistry: The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, School of Pharmacy; Faculty of medicine, with distinction.
Awards and Honors:
• 2019, Maof Fellowship for Outstanding Young Researchers - Assistant Professor.
• 2016-2018, Excellence Postdoctoral Fellowship, for Outstanding Postdoctoral Scientists, Council for Higher Education, Israel.
• 2018, Postdoctoral Research chosen to be part of exhibition 'True Beauty - Stories on Research and Imagination', at Stedelijk Museum Breda, The Netherlands.
• 2012-2014, Excellence Doctoral Fellowship, for Outstanding PhD Students, Council for Higher Education, Israel.
• 2013, Award for Excellence in PhD at School of Pharmacy, HUJI.
• 2013, The Medicinal Chemistry Prize of the Israeli Chemical Society for graduate students, Weizmann Institute, Israel.
• 2013, Selected to participate in the Merck Serono Innovation Cup, Frankfurt, Germany. Among 30 participants from 150 countries for this international research program.
• 2010-2014, Award for Excellence in Teaching at school of Pharmacy, HUJI.
Research FieldsAdvanced Materials and Devices, Biosystems and Bioengineering, Sustainability: Environment, Water, and Energy
For publications, please visit the google scholar site: